Book Review - Secret Lies and My Sister Kate by Belinda Hollyer

Image result for Secret Lies and My Sister Kate by Belinda Hollyer book cover



This book is very interesting as the Author gives as much detail as possible about the story and what happens to Minnie and her sister Kate.

The book is about a girl who is writing in her journal about herself, her sister and her normal life. Although her parents have a lot of secrets which they keep from the two sisters, they will find out and they won’t be too happy.

I recommend this book because it’s inspiring.  In my opinion, the author tells you that you should keep trying and do not let the past haunt you.

I give this book 5 stars.

Image result for 5 out of five stars image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June #23 Online Library Newsletter

The OPHS Online Library Newsletter - December 2023 #29