Book Review - S.C.R.E.A.M. The Mummy's Revenge by Andrew Beasley

Image result for s.c.r.e.a.m. book cover


I am a big fan of the Scream Series as it changes every time and that really amazes me as it gives historic information and some humour.  It comes under the category of horror and I recommend it to a lot of people who like basic horror and jokes.  Now that’s the end of my opinion now let me tell you about the book.

I feel that I should mention that one of the characters, Charlie, is in a wheelchair due to polio. I feel reluctant mentioning it because, while it is mentioned in the text, and obviously some of Charlie’s movements are restricted due to the chair, it really is not a big part of the plot and certainly does not define Charlie.
I found this very positive and wish that every writer managed to include disabled characters with such subtlety and grace .  Another character is Billy Flint and he is a good friend of  Charlie.  They both make a good team as they take on each others ideas. Billy is really an open person and doesn’t forget anything that is important.  He helps Charlie and is very good and brave.

IN THE BOOK BILLY WAS POSSESED MORE THAN ONCE BY A MONSTER. 
BUT THAT’S ALL I AM SAYING!  YOU CAN FIND OUT BY READING THE BOOK YOURSELF!

Image result for 5 out of five stars image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June #23 Online Library Newsletter

The OPHS Online Library Newsletter - December 2023 #29