Book Review - Avalon High by Meg Cabot




Image result for avalon high book cover

I would recommend this book because it is very intriguing and the more you read the more interesting it gets. I like this book because it is about reincarnations of people from poems.

There is a lot of mystery and suspense in this book it also has a bit of romance in the book. It is definitely one of my favourite books.

I think it would be better if there was a little bit more humour in it. I believe that this book engages lots of young readers as well. The author use lots of techniques that makes the book even better. I would love to read the second book of the series, if there is one. I believe that you would love this book as much as I did. The blurb makes you want to read this book and so does the front cover. I would rate this book 5 stars due to its excellence.


Image result for 5 out of five stars image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June #23 Online Library Newsletter

The OPHS Online Library Newsletter - December 2023 #29