Book Review - The Adventures in Sound with Max Axiom

Image result for The adventures in Sound with Max Axiom Max Axiom book cover


I have chosen this book because this book is really helpful and interesting for a non-fiction book. Some people might prefer this book as it will help them in their education.

This book is about a person who really likes science and goes on different adventures to teach others about different topics. I really like this book. Throughout the book there were lots of different things to learn and to observe also it is lots of fun to read so I did not get bored.

This book gave me knowledge and it encouraged me to learn and read.

The author have made more and more books like this but on different topics. I think every person that needs help in science must read his books.


Image result for 5 out of five stars image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June #23 Online Library Newsletter

The OPHS Online Library Newsletter - December 2023 #29