Book Review of Goodnight, Boy by Nikki Sheehan

Book Review of Goodnight, Boy by Nikki Sheehan
By Simran, Year 7

Image result for goodnight boy book image

Goodnight Boy was about a boy, one dog and a their life together.  

When I started to read this book, it was very hard to put down.  This book was sad, exciting and also suspenseful.  In some parts it brought tears to my eyes and in others it made me laugh until my stomach hurt! 

Anyone who reads this review I advise you to read all of Nikki Sheehan’s books, Swan Boy, Who Framed Klaris Cliff and, of course, Goodnight Boy.  All of these books taught me a lesson I will never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June #23 Online Library Newsletter

The OPHS Online Library Newsletter - December 2023 #29

Yoto Carnegie Medal Longlists 2024